<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/513904382520232608?origin\x3dhttp://irreplaceable-m0ment.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, August 27, 2009 ' 3:56 AM Y
waiting for that my "last order"...

this very particular ringtone or rather bbrr (bye bye ring ring) just keep ringing through my ear... i wonder why...

chance - shinhwa (translated version)

Girl I can't imagine being without you
Girl listen...

I didn't know that I was such a weak person, lacking so much
Even when you looked at me at cried,
I tried acting tough and pushed you away with harsh words
Now I'm regretting the childish ways I acted towards you

The emptiness without you is so great that
No matter how many nights I spend crying, it continues

I'm afraid of living without you, because I don't have the confidence
Solely breathing without you is difficult, when you think of me
Imagine me waiting for you. If you know how I feel, then give me one more chance
I'll always be here, so come back to me when you please
My love

After a few days pass, I start to break down and cry everynight
My tears dampen my pillow so I force myself to smile instead
But there are still many words I keep in my heart,
The words that I couldn't say when I looked in your eyes
Come back, you're my only love

Please come back to your place, I told you once and I'll say it again
I imagine you in pain right now, trying to be happy
But it hurts you even more, because our memories together
Are shown by pictures, and they make you cry, so let me wipe them away for you

Are you really okay? Would you happen to be hurting like I am?
There isn't a moment when your face leaves my mind

I'm afraid of living without you, because I don't have the confidence
Solely breathing without you is difficult, when you think of me
Imagine me waiting for you. If you know how I feel, then give me one more chance
I'll always be here, so come back to me when you please
My love

Your warm stare
The way your hair swept across my cheek
If only those little things could've stayed,
Then I would be able to see you anywhere I go
I'm still waiting for you

I'm afraid of living without you, because I don't have the confidence
Solely breathing without you is difficult, when you think of me
Imagine me waiting for you. If you know how I feel, then give me one more chance
I'll always be here, so come back to me when you please
My love

this song... the sudden like... maybe it just for you...

lie - big bang (translated)

Ye
Love is pain
To all my broken-hearted people
One's old a flame
Scream my name
And I'm so sick of love songs
Ye I hate damn love song
Memento of ours

Lie
On a late rainy night, I bring you home
Rummaging through the ends of my soaked memories
I tell myself I can live just as well without you,
But even if I pledge to do so, I can't help it
I even drink the alcohol that I can't tolerate
Even if I try to chill my troubled heart throughout the night,
I don't want to
A day without you is so long
I beg, please, let me forget
Without you, I have no smile
There is no rest to my tears
I don't want to go on living
It's nonsense, an outrage
It's like I'm walking around amidst thoughts of you
I want to see you, but I can't
So I guess it's all over
I'll be right there

*I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all a lie, I didn't know
I've only come to realize now that I need you
I'm so sorry but I love you
Sharp and hurtful words,
Said in the heat of the moment without realizing it myself,
I've sent you away
I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all lies
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
You've left me
I'll forget it slowly, to make it painful for myself

Everything I own, all the songs I sing, were devoted to you
No one would ever know that
Just myself, secretly, without nobody, anybody knowing
That's right, the things I said were lies
I'm loner left behind all alone
In that feeble state, with the crumpled farewell note still folded in my pocket,
I wonder where you are now
Is it time to even change my habit of calling out to you?
Is it time to just have a good laugh about it all?

*I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all a lie, I didn't know
I've only come to realize now that I need you
I'm so sorry but I love you
Sharp and hurtful words,
Said in the heat of the moment without realizing it myself,
I've sent you away
I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all lies
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
You've left me
I'll forget it slowly, to make it painful for myself

Maybe it can all just be a dream,
Because there's nothing else I'm capable of doing
I still can't forget you,
No, even after a lifetime, even until I die, I'll wonder if the pain I caused you has healed
I'm sorry,
Because I wasn't able to do anything for you

*I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all a lie, I didn't know
I've only come to realize now that I need you
I'm so sorry but I love you
Sharp and hurtful words,
Said in the heat of the moment without realizing it myself,
I've sent you away
I'm so sorry but I love you
It was all lies
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
You've left me
I'll forget it slowly, to make it painful for myself







HIMY

xiaobee/alfred
25/11/88
single

DESIREY

bicycle
cameron highland trip
cigarette case
class 3 licence
digital camera/DSLR
diploma in biotechnology
genting trip
home & room of my own
hongkong trip
improve drinking
more bottom
more ear stud
more money
more shoes
more time
more tongue stud
more top
nds
new bag
new wallet
sports attire
to be happy
volkswagen beatle
watches
zippo

rubbishY



EXITSY

angela yang aka 杨老师
dashimon
eionn aka donkey
eionn aka donkey shop
felicia aka xiaolaopo
jasmine
liling aka doudou
michelle aka mic
michelle
pauline aka porpor
pearline
qingwen aka wen meimei
shanling
wanxuan aka xuan
weiqi aka vicky


MelodyY

带我走 - 杨丞琳


CREDITSY

Designer: samuellai
Image hosting: x
Brushes: Adobe Photoshop Cs2, x o x
Createblog ; Blogger ; Blogskins
Image: DeviantART
Base Code: purpurblack-